November 26, 2008

God Loves Ugly..


My life is different now. Somehow im trying to living a life which i just dont give a damn about anything. except my family,my beloved people & just me. Some one or maybe some people say ‘me sombong’ ( yeh..watever..). i am not. Im this type of girl who pendiam but told ya i am not. so dont judge only by the look or watever k? Person who think that they know everything & think that they are so GOOD. Look yourself in the mirror.You can say ANYTHING about me. I do care coz you're so wrong. But never. i MEAN NEVER ask me why i hate the way you treat me like im just nothing to you.. just please dont judge me coz u dont even know me better. i know im the person who loves to make friends, clubbing sometimes just like other teenagers do and love to having fun but i DO have my OWN LIMIT!and I DONT flirt around with all boys FYI. Im being nice. Im a girl i suppose to treat people nice. NOT rude. Its not my fault and I dont asked for it. But why i was blamed for everything? Sometime i really hate it when people treat me like this. i dont hate people but i hate the way they treat me.If im bad. why u urself have feelings for me? I may be that girl that you think solid. but i have feelings. so boys please. DONT ever call a girl SLUT,BITCH,WHORE. or watever. that girl might be the one u fall for one day.coz sometimes, we wont get what we want but we will get what we never wants. winks!

peace @_@

No comments: