August 22, 2009

owh..Whatever~

*uga*uga*
O..hye..oo people!
im alone tonight as my roomie went back to her kpg this morning
to berbuke pose with her family.
i looked around and i feel so empty and peacefully.
owh..im sleepless and restless.
the feeling of exhausted still killing my mood.
.
okay.lets talk about tomorrow.
*think think think*
OMG!
ergh.i've no plan tomorrow coz i have this grooming class at noon.
thanks Inn for reminding me.
.
.
owh by d way..boredom really killing my mood in the late evening so
i took some photos with my pinkish white rose .*glooming*
here are the photos.
*a pinkish white rose for me*

*rose & baby palm tree*

*beautiful*

*a fake smile*

.

.
my mom called me just now and keep on asking me either i want to go back o nt for the Raya's holiday.
and my answered is no.
i have this trip to Langkawi organised by the WindWalker Club.hoping for more enjoyment and fun during that trip.auuu.and im craving for CHOCS!i just cant wait.teehee...
furthermore, my family gonna flying off to KL on this Oct for my Convocation Day.
hippie hippie yey!

.

p/s: This innocence is brilliant, I wish that it will stay.Those moments we had are perfect..i miss you now.i wish i confess it to u but i just cant. i take d fact that Love takes time.

.

love,

jen

No comments: