December 23, 2009

its Christmas!!


Its been a while.miss Mr bloggy. winks3..Im too busy prepare everything for Christmas. Buying Christmas gifts for beloved ones.. I just cant wait for the day..2 more days and I just OMG! im so happy!! my bro not gonna be home for this Christmas but for New Year,he will. =). Yey! my sisters n i decorated our two Christmas trees and we decided to decorate em in white. i mean for the ribbons and the lighting. i love the balls we tied up on our ceiling. mcm dlm space plak as what my daddy said "am i in space?" *grins*..

i do baking too. i baked yam cheese cake and pandan layer cake. so nyummy with less sugar. yes..my family would love that.thats all for now.im counting for the days and hours.. OMG!.i love Christmas.Jesus Is The Reason For The Season! Rejoice!


Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2010 everyone! have a blessed seasons and God Bless you all..winks3

love,
jen



No comments: