July 3, 2010

what a day.

hello readers,

i miss to blogging here so i decided to update my blog.Besides me updating this blog, my neighbour keep singing to that stupid annoying song 'come my lady, come my lady..you're my butterfly..sugar baby..' song.i really wana kill him. 'if sora kacak sekpa jua..! Dragging each line of the song as long possible. What's causing all these? stoopid and annoying! ugh. *jaik me* ugh.

okay. forget it. last Thursday, my cousins, my sisters and i decided to watch The Karate Kid at MBO,The Spring. so we watched the 10.30pm movie.

The Karate Kid

both were trying to act like Jaden Smith. FAILED!

sisters

shall i say ' The Karate Adults??'

overall, the movie was AWESOME with the great & beautiful location. i would love to go to Beijing someday.the forbidden city? *in my wish list*. Jaden Smith is totally like his father, Will Smith in the movie 'Bad Boys' and Jackie Chan is like always. he is a MAN. i love his character in d movie. :)

today is the 3rd day in July. oh boy, its July. the time flies fast and a week to start my new semester and flying off to KL. ugh. i really hate the feeling. and yesterday,i just sent my belofy family to KIA and they gonna send my lil sis to INTEC, UITM Shah Alam. she's taking her foundation in pharmacist for 2 years.

with lil sis Cherilyn. now i miss her ody.. :(

and here i am, being so lonely and i even talk to non-living things. dont get me wrong here. sungguh bosan k. :P


thats all for now readers.

till then,
hugs~

love,
jen


No comments: