November 1, 2010

November is here. :)

whoot whoot! hello people & hello November. sheez,time flies fast and its only a week till finals are here. as for this week is a study week means 3 more weeks for 'home sweet home'. i'd bought my ticket last week. yes! yes! yes! :)

ting tong!


booo! im not feeling well today due to the 'restless & sleepless* activities during lat weekend. i'll write more in my next post as i really need to sleep now.

anyway..check this out. remember in my last post i wrote that I'd received an unexpected call from Admin and they were invited me to the Excellent Achievers Award Presentation 2010 on last Friday..

i got this..


An award & a certificate of Bachelor Most Impressive Performance.
:)
mom & dad, this is for you. i've made it!
i love both of you. hugs.
yehooo~


love,
jen

No comments: