December 22, 2008

...days before Christmas..

Its been a while.miss Mr bloggy. winks3..Im too busy prepare everything for Christmas. Buying Christmas gifts for beloved ones.. I just cant wait for the day..2 more days and I just OMG! im so happy!! my bro will be home tomorrow for Chirstmas and we will be together again just like before. My beloved family..*meaningful smile on my face* He’s doing his pratical at shah alam for 3 months and then 1 sem to go to finish his degree. Yey! my sisters n i decorated our two Christmas trees and we decided to make the trees more colourful for this year..with colourful lightings..colourful balls and toys.. whuu~


me with balls


sis pipin n i sempat posing


lil sis lyn with the star!!


my pinky adorable snowgal


crazy siblings..


finally..our Christmas tree is done!!


Merry Christmas everyone!!!


last Saturday,my mommy n I getting busy baked cakes such as Cheese Layered cake, pandan layered cake, hati pari cake and also chocs cookies.. so delicious! Yummy! Damn, I forgot to grab those photos from my sis. Erm..


New year is coming. 2 weeks to go to KL. Back to my late campus as a new student to further my study..sigh~.and I still keep promising myself for being me..i still confuse with my own feelings.between LOVE n LIKE.. and yah..i miss him..miss the moments when we were together last time..i try for being hypocrite to myself but yet im the only one in pain.. I do laugh..smile..like there’s nothing happen but yet deep in my heart im crying…I keep wondering when will this feeling over..*sigh*..

God..lead me to the truth..


lots of love,

jen.



No comments: