December 4, 2008

a Nite at Amoebar

im Lost. my social life is great. education: slacking off. for the coming 2009,i'll make sure i will get dean's list again for my Bachelor. love life: i love for being like tis. . hrmm. lost lost lost. im still not on the right track. im not sure of everything. hrmm. let me see. how should i fix this? i’ve been whining about this since forever i have a feeling im gonna lose everything if i don’t start doing something. its so hard to say what’s on my mind. everytime i try to say it, i’ll just go blank and my mouth won’t even open. after that, when i think about it, my heart aches. literally. i wanna cry but i donno how. heh. confusing. stupid and dumb. i wish i was numb. ah.never mind. screw that.

okay..lets talk bout last night. i went out with my cuzzies and friends. wow! we had a lot of fun~ first,we had to queued up for the movie tickets at the Star Cineplex and finally we watched Madagascar:Escape 2 Africa. i did told ya in my last post.winks3! then we decided to club! wahh..not in our list.it was our last plan since the nite was still young. not really.it was around 12am sumthing when we arrived at amoebar.yes..amoebar! it was quite happening inside.yey!i love this. i mean,i love dancing.omg! we all dance like crazy. cheers with each of us hold beer in our hands..hehe..

cousins

floe+adrian+esther+charles+rommy

do we look alike [esther, me, stephy]

lil sis lyn n stephy

gals enjoyed the nite

erm..some of them drunk but im not. i just danced all the time and let my heart beat fast! yah..one of the exercise bah.ahakz! winks3~..

cousins


Guru2

siblings

siblings

peace out~

me+stephy+walter



yey,u got to move it,move it.we like to move it, move it..lallaa..what can i say here is..i had a lot of fun yesterday. omg! i really hope that i can be like this whenever i feel im Lost.

lots of love,
jen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oit, sexy nar kitak eh...nangis aku...sik ssempat bergerek ngan kau dolok...kah3...exsen jak lah...bila nak jumpa ngan aku tuk???

j3n m@ri@n said...

ahahahha..kenja li gak eh
ahahahah..eh meti,mok jumpa?sik tau ku eh..
ko tok pa polah now?jum clubb!