June 27, 2009

another random post.

i think..
For next week,i wont be able to blog and on9 my fb,tagged,fs and bla bla bla...

This almost-dead-punya-blog-although-i-dont-think-it-will-die-that-soon...im feeling kinda short of time because my super-enjoyable-semester break holiday is coming to an end....
Do you notice? It's already END of JUNE! Though... im goin back to my campus ain't that bad... *grinz*. i hate Goodbyes (whenever my family send me to the airport).

2 more weeks plus to go. and by next week, im not gonna be at home for a few days.im going off to Miri on Monday. i have this Campus Activity that is Kembara Warisan Tour Miri to Kuching. So, we ( me and the rest Sarawakian students who involved) will be their tourist guide(kunun2).
there's so much places to go. erm..*still wondering*

owh by d way,had this majlis "doa selamat and kesyukuran" yesterday nite for my cousin, Gabriel who gonna be further his study in one of the college at Sibu. im gonna miss him. All the best cuz. God bless u!

Blessing





Gabriel was in black shirt

I should stop babbling now and get my beauty sleep.. Dont wana make it a long entry...


much love,
jen

No comments: