June 10, 2009

mmm..Gawai mood.

shalom everyone.
its time once again to put myself in a good thinking mood.
its been a while as i said in my last post. Congrats to myself for being so free update this blog. winks! im just feel a lil bit bored after having my lunch just now. the weather is damn hot nowadays. im currently at home(kuching) since last Sunday after spent a week of Gawai's holiday at my villa's house. talking about Gawai, im not so enjoying myself. Most of the time, i just stayed at home and served all the visitors. Not so much 'rami' this year compared with last year. But im happy coz i spent most of the time with the whole family since my brother also came bck a day before Gawai. here are some photos during Gawai mood. shoot!

the visitors..

the cousins..shot 1


shot 2..

shot 3..

me and the 2 siblings..

more photos in my fb. malas wana uplod here. winks=)
bah. to be continue later. i need to take a nap for a while. still exhausted after an awesome night yesterday. will be write bout it later..c ya in my next post..over n out~






much love,
jen

No comments: