November 3, 2009

bosan sungguh.

BLAH!!!
i am going nerding today. my revision is far from finish.
and the only thing im looking forward to right now is futsal.
miss to play futsal dgn geng2 futsal.
i need exercise people.
my ass is fat and my thighs are humongous.
and everything getting fat.
today.i eat a lot.
y?
*thinking*
coz of final exam? ough. not accepted!!
okay.senang cerita.
i need to cut my meal for lunch or dinner?
i hope.
breakfast? is a MUST.
erm.
ough.i wish.
teehee..=)
i currently doing my revision on d Essential Management Principle subject.
theories? boring~
i need to read all the chapters lagi tu.
u think im wat?
haizzz..
sapa la yang membina teori2 management tu..?
boring~
and
i downloading the Gossip Girl Season 3 punya episodes.
damn. i currently download 8 episodes and i had watched 4 episodes.
Bravo! *big claps!*
ough.
now,i need someone to motivate me to study.
bosan sungguh bah.
i know GG S3 is keep on haunting me.
owh no.
.
.
goodnite readers.
have a blessed tuesday.
.
love,
jen

No comments: