November 27, 2009

Sisters day out~

today.
im feeling so rajin.
i woke up a lil bit early and helped my sis to mengemas rumah.
i hates DUST and im so sensitive with em.
.
.
in the evening,my sis asked me to accompany her to go to Satok to buy some make-up stuffs.
but im the one who spent more on the make-up stuffs when one of the consultant showed and did the makeover on me. sound interesting and i was like.."owhkay..".
but it was nice. i like the eye-shadows and the 2 way foundation face powder from ZA.
thanks to the consultant. u did a great job!
then we both went to jalan2 while do the survey on the boots!
im looking forward for boots anyway.
teehee.
it was almost 7.30pm and we fetched my lil sis at home and went to the Spring to have our dinner.
and the place was so crowded and the parking inside and outside are almost full!
nasib baik ada parking.
and here we went to..
Kenny Rogers.
the menu

the four seasons drinks. (mine is summer)

my sis lyn ordered for autumn

same goes to my sis jojo

the muffins. (mine is vanilla)

my meal (quarter black pepper chic,cheesy macaroni,pasta salad & fruits salad)~




the retarded part~

and the last part..we walked in the winter wonderland~

tra la la l a la~

Christmas is in The Spring!!!









sisters


and i bought doughnuts from the Big Apple~

me loike~

i had so much fun this evening with the both sisters.

i sayang u both.

hugs3~

tomorrow,im going back to Siburan.

my family have this Church Annual Dinner at Kpg. Sinjok which is just next to my kpg.

have a blessed Saturday everyone!!

.

.

love,

jen

No comments: