January 7, 2010

my last Christmas 2009..


yippie!this is my 1st post in this New Year..owh..welcome 2010.
i will post what had happened in Christmas Day and how was my New Year.
i shud post this earlier but seem like im too busy prepared myself in the registration
for the new semester.
okay.i enjoyed my Christmas season omg! i still remember everything happened on that seasons. and yet..i really miss the moments now..sigh~
but the best thing is, one of my sister's friend from Sabah joined this year's Christmas.
it was fun when someone else celebrate Christmas with you even we are in different religions.

i should start with..

Christmas Carol on the 18 Dec (home)

24.12.09 (Christmas Eve)

Boulevard Christmas tree =)

last minute shopping with adeq

Christmas carol by youth ministry of the Christ King Church

right after church..

with beloved daddy


we cant reach the balls~

Christmas Eve late night Dinner

25.12.09 (Christmas Day)

cakes served!



the cookies,candies & cakes

the adorable siblings~

we just stayed at home on the 1st day of Christmas and served the visitors.
tired but we enjoyed the celebration on 1st day..

26.12.09

shot 1..right after Saturday mass

shot 2
shot 3
cousins



27.12.09
we went to Serikin.


daddy drove along the way~

Serikin car park

Main Bazaar Kuching~

Waterfront,Kuching
we went to visiting to cousin's house after a long journey to serikin

cheers!

at night,we went to visiting my uncles & aunties (on my mum's side)

the nephews,cousins,aunt & uncle


karaoke session
the families potrait

say cheese!!!
.
.
love,
jen


No comments: