January 13, 2010

never look back we said..

i just came back from class and im so free now. a beginning of semester memang bosan. with no assignment, project, test, quiz and etc. this new semester with the new subjects. im taking 5 subjects in this semester with 12 crdt hours. i hope im doing well for this semester. no more worst grade in my result slip. what past is past and i wont repeat the same mistakes i did last year. 'it will be the first and the last' in my life. *____*.

anyway, here are some photos that my siblings and i did in the paddy field seemed mom n dad didnt allowed us to help them.[29Dec2009]

the siblings! wish my bro, bernard was here.



trying to help daddy & mummy but in the end CAMWHORED!


petani moden konon2.

my mom & dad built this small hut in the middle of our paddy field.

i miss this part right here. ;)

the small hut.
.
.
i miss the moments now.
*dreaming*
.
.
love,
jen

No comments: