May 26, 2010

make it short.

whoot. hello world. its time once again to put myself in a good thinking mood. yehawww~ the weather is damn hot nowadays but thank God, it was raining in d late afternoon today. (^_^)
i love raining. tiba2 nih. huh. okay.let me start with..

on d 21st of may, it was my mommy and uncle birthday. their birthday falls on the same date,fyi. haha.

Happy Birthday to Mommy and Uncle Henry.
that night,we celebrated their birthday at Hornbill. it was my aunty's (my uncle's wife) idea.
Steamboat dinner with the aunties & cousins

i ate a lot. i think i have this high appetite on that day.blame it all on d super duper nyummy that so-called-butter-prawns. fuh.

okeh.thats all for now readers.till then,bye!


love,
jen

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow~ where is this place?

j3n m@ri@n said...

cliff! hehe. at Hornbill. rm18 each and take watever foods u like. plus, i love the dessert. ice cream bah.