May 12, 2010

yey~

i would like to believe that some things are meant to stay together forever. The happily ever after thing, you know? Am I afraid things are going to change when my new chapter takes over in May? owh..lets the story begin with...
9 may


my cousin and i were having our late lunch at Ayamas Restaurant,KL Sentral (my bad hair day)

my 1/4 ayam percik with rice and fries

her excited face

inside the erl all d way to KLIA

inside the MH2530 Boeing

yuhuuuu! home sweet home. MH2530 was safely landed at Kuching International Airport at 2045 hours. i feel so free and owh boy.., i cant say NO to Foods. i love. i love. i love. especially when my mom cook those 'makanan kampung' like tempoyak, pekasam daun ubi.. etc...oh..i need to exercise regularly. huhu..

and today.i have nothing to do.i just staying at home while facebook-ing. im so addicted to play farmville and cafeworld.

till then, bye~

love,
jen




5 comments:

Loreta Lorett Loe D said...

pek! g jogg!!!!

j3n m@ri@n said...

aiiieeee...kenot now. have this prayer for my late uncle kat kpg. huhu..so every evening balik kpg bah..hehehee.i will..ok2.

Anonymous said...

ok2...=0

tim said...

kekenjaan melanda~

j3n m@ri@n said...

ugh..kekenjitan melanda kau ya nak?hehehee