August 4, 2010

i wrote a few chapters..


6.7.2007.the day when I first met you
My life turned a page
Chapter one was how true love was made
You taught me with your kiss
Things about romance I missed
You knew everything from A to Z
What pleases you and what pleases me
Every chapters were about how much you loved me and how our love was meant to be.
13.09.09,it was on ur birthday. when love became to jealousy & when there was no honesty between us.
And it ended with the words broke up a week after.

January came in d beginning of 2010,when the two of us were trying to bounce back and try to make a new relationship.
We agreed & we tried to forgive and to forget..
but we just hung it up after that..till..
5.5.2010..when everything went to normal just like the first time i met u..
When the day u asking me "would u be my girlfriend?"
Im speechless & i let u kept wondering and waiting for my answer.
If you knew how much this moment means to me and how long I've waited for u.
If u knew how happy u are making me coz I never thought I'd love u so much.
You should understand the reasons i did these and u should know that in my heart i still love u.
Till 1 day, i found something unexpected.
You should just tell me the truth that I wasn't the girl for u.
I loved you so..but you leave me without news.
Now i keep wondering the reasons why u did these to me.
and I'm the only one there for me at night when the tears endlessly come.
end.

from the bottom of my broken heart.

2 comments:

tim said...

unty,they come n go..to get a better one we nid to let go da bad one..cheer up k??

j3n m@ri@n said...

i miss u sexsay uncle..:(