November 13, 2008

from this moment..

i had an offer from my last campus to further my study in Bachelor of Engineering Technology in Electrical and i just received the letter this morning. weee~ erm. means that im going back to my campus on January, 2009. involve myself in induction week with all the freshies. oppss..im a super senior anyway. hehe. and again i'll meet my old friends, i miss them lately..


me in baju kurung.

i miss the the time i wore baju kurung everyday..busy with assigments and so on. winks!but sadly, im gonna miss my hometown soon. i keep on counting and countimg for the month of December to come and yet Christmas is just around the corner. i keep thinking and wondering..when will this feeling end.

i see your face in my mind as i drive away,
cause none of us thought it was gonna end that way
.
people are people,
and sometimes we changed our minds
.
but its killing me when i saw u with somebody..
musics starts playing like the end of a sad movie
.
it is the kind you dont really want to see.
cause it'll only bring you down.
i never wanted this and i never want to feel like this..

its time to move on..
be positive and be strong..
that is how i motivate myself.
And i know it's never simple, never easy..
yet..im the only one who feel this way..

lots of love,
jen

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow congrats jen!!

j3n m@ri@n said...

yey! thanks cliff!
weee..i cant wait to finish my study...hurm..