November 25, 2008

weeee!!!


heyyyyy. =) i miss u!i mean my mr bloggy. ehehe. oh oh. and YOU too! ;p i really do u knoooo. like so much bah. hehe. keh keh. anyways. bloggieeeee!.i was at my kpg and spent a week there. i feel very 'seronok' and i extended for 2 days. hehe.and i just reached home by the way. huhu..still missing my puppy Bubu. hurm..


life, isnt it jz the hardest thing ever to face? so worth it jen. winks! tomorrow im going to watch the movie of Quarantine. seemed i was at kpg last week so i cant watch the movie on the 1st day it was released.lol.owh yah..i had a great nite yesterday when my beloved relatives came to our house at kpg and we had a dinner together..and i met my popo..miss my popo so much. told ya,i love for being here (kpg) especially when im with my beloved people.

stephy + me + Charles


and Christmas is just around the corner..omagod!!im still counting for the day. weeee...gonna have gathering on the Christmas Eve..cheers with your favourite drinks like wine,vodka but for this year,might be champagne suggested by my cousin..bbq..dancing....and so on. what can i say here is..Weee!i cant wait!

k guys..thats all for now..im outta my mind. its jst to stop be from getting real bored. hehe. =]

lots of love,
jen.

No comments: