November 30, 2008

Santa, my wishes for this year..+_+

Dear Santa,

Last Night I Took A Walk In The rain
Couples Holding Hands, Places To Go
Seems Like Everyone But i kept on smiling all the way home
No reasons why but i felt so excited


I Signed My Letter That I Sealed With A Kiss
I Sent It Off
It Just Said This
I Know Exactly What I Want This Year.
Santa Can You Hear Me.
I Want :
1.huge Christmas Tree in front of my house
2. Latest Dior Addict Perfume
3. Jordin Sparks Cd
4.a bunch of Fererro Rocher Chocs
5.Nokia N96 or Nokia 6600 slide

I have been so good this Year
and all I want is one Thing from the list,at least
Christmas Eve ,I wont get sleep
coz im gonna wait for santa
These are all I want, just for me
Underneath my Christmas Tree
I'll Be Waiting Here.
Santa Thats My 4 Wishes for this year.
and i hope my wishes will come true
winks3!

Lots of love,
jen

No comments: