January 15, 2009

Christmas Celebration 2008

aloha peeps..its been a while..whuu..just want to share everything starting for my last christmas..i enjoyed my Christmas season + New Year Celebration 2009. omg! i still remember those things happened on that seasons. and yet..i really miss the moments now..sigh~

here are some photos..the photos will tell u how was my Christmas and also New Year Celebration..im too lazy to type..huhu..

Christmas Eve [24 dec 08]...

chivas regal on the Christmas eve


cheers from us...

lemang made by my mom..

Christmas Day [25th Dec 08]

Merry Christmas n welcome...


they love to posing here..hurm..

lil sis cherilyn + cuzz alice

beloved mommy n daddy..


2nd day of Christmas..we attended one of my mother's side relative wedding. held at Siburan's hall and we had a lot of fun there..came back from the wedding..we continue with visiting..here are some photos...


dayung2 bidayuh

gorgeous cousins..

enjoyed the foods

cuz alice..sis lyn n i..

candid by me!!

visit my aunt's houz somewhere at siburan..

eating..

cuz stephy n i

meet the two siblings

popo + beloved cucu2

we love our popo

3rd day of Christmas..gathering at my house..

foods cooked by my mommy..love u mom..

weeee...



chit chating...

lil uding with his adorable act!

peace..







poco-poco

in d club..




thats all from me...njoy my post..sorry coz of less writing and more photos...but each photos has it own meaning..daaa...


lots of love,
jen










No comments: