January 24, 2009

Futsal "Sumandak Team"

shalom to all..i damn critically bored right now and im thinking of typing something inside my deary bloggy. seems like signal strength of wireless in stephy's room very good. and the Chinese New Year holiday is only 4 days.get myself busy with the assigments..fuh.i got my futsal team..yey!the name is Sumandak Team (sabahan version) means Gals team. seemed like our member of the team mostly sabahans and sarawakians so we gave the name Sumandak.. this team was officially "verified" on the last April,2008 and we involved in the open tournament between other teams in the same campus and we were in the 2nd place by tat time. i never want to involved myself in this kind of sports but seemed like my beloved sabahan frens kept telling me that "Bulih bah kalo Kita"!!! so i was like "okay..i'll try my bez". instead of that, we want to show others that Borneo Gals also can! my position in this team is as the Defender.

The Sumandak Team...

peace!!

meet the Defender

meet the Goalkeeper..*stephy*

the spirit of the team..(ignore the umbrella)

before the tournament..

the sifu2 for the team..

me+ash inside the futsal court

meet the Defender(jen)+the Striker(rith)

the sumandak team(in pink)+the ant team(in red) before the final match

much love,
jen

No comments: