January 21, 2009

Sweet Memories..

ola peeps! its been a while. damn i hate this wireless. Just when i start to get really addicted to blogging then this wireless at my hostel start to play with me. .talking bout this post,this was happened on the 30th of dec that was last year..i supposed to post this by the beginning of this months but seemed like i had my orientation as a freshie or a new student in my late campus.. was "ragging" by 34 OCs (Orientation Committee) on the 4Jan until 9Jan. OMG! less sleep,less eat (coz still homesick and the foods doesn't fulfill my appetite,sorry to say..) less relaxing and so on..but i do enjoy myself even though some freshies said the orientation suxs or so whatever.. yah2.thats y we called it Orientation. instead,some of the OCs are my junior when i was in Diploma last year and we knew each other but who cared?still they loved to bullied me and other xstudents from this campus. yah2..love u guys.. I've met my old friends(x students from the campus) and new friends especially from Borneo..yeh..Borneo Rules.

back to the main topic..i had this family gathering on the 30thDec at my popo's house. it was a gathering for all the relatives and to celebrate my 13 years young lil cuzzie,deary Samantha Ruth's Birthday, ure grown up my dear!

here are some photos...enjoy~

the barbecue

stephy + Gabriel busy with the sausages

so grossed kan?

dinner was ready!

daddy posed with his wine

me loves JD..omg!

cuz Grace+ me



makan2..



adorable samuel uding

me + Charles..

Birthday Cake for deary Samantha Ruth

Happy 13th Birthday to dear Samantha Ruth

blown the candles

adorable cousins..

i lurve my cousins..

wee~..wondering what was Charles doing...?


i really enjoyed myself by this time..met my relatives and and the adorable cuzzies..omg! i miss them nowadays..seems like im far away from my hometown..sigh~ winks! cayo3 jen! k guys..thats all from me..c ya in my next post~

much love,
jen.

No comments: