September 15, 2009

let me go...

*i dont give a damn*
.
.
im not in the mood now.
there so much things to think about.
i feel so down inside.
and i still find the reasons why..
those people talking shit about others but they just dont realize what the f-ing shit they talking about.
hey, who are you to judge people?
i guess u know the answer kan?
Person who think that they know everything & think that they are so GOOD. Look yourself in the mirror.
You can talk shit about me.
But please stop judge me coz u dont even know me better.
i know im good in my social life, clubbing sometimes just like other teenagers do and having fun.
but doesnt mean that u can talking shit bout me.
u dont have the right to judge me. i dont give a damn with other people life.
Im being nice.
Im a girl i suppose to treat people nice.
NOT rude!!
and if i do make mistake, i dont mean too.
nobody likes mistake k..
but this is life.
that's why we said "WE LEARN FROM MISTAKE" from the mistake we will improve our ownself.
nobody is perfect in this world.
I may be that girl that you think solid.
but i have feelings too.
so people especially boys please.
DONT ever call a girl SLUT,BITCH,WHORE. or watever.
that girl might be the one u fall for one day.
because..
sometimes, we wont get what we owez asking for and want in this life but the other way round.
that is what we called life.
sorry for being so emotional.
but im writing about the truth.
ough.
.
.
.
p/s: i thank God for letting me facing all the hardest moments in my life.
.
.
.
.
xoxo,
jen.

No comments: