September 26, 2009

today seems like yesterday.

hello readers..
tralalaala~
im on9 again.
thank u starbucks
im gonna be one of your gorgeous loyal fans *puji kunun2*
the weather damn so hot nowadays.
i feel like i really need boxes of ice.
tomorrow is the last day of Raya's holiday
thank God.
im out of my "boringness" mood
by the way, my bestie Rita and i had a sweet talk at Vivo Pizza Restaurant located at Times Square on the last few days.
auwww...
i really fell in love with the Chocolate Creamy Mellow.
so so nyummy2.
here some of the photos..

Chocolate Creamy mellow
*with marsmellow on the top of the cream*
the foods

the drinks

the nyummy creamy

laughter

the foods and the drinks are not too expensive.

they are all reasonable with the price.

trust me.=)

by the way, my family will be flying off to KL on next week.

i just cant wait for my Convocation Day.

yahoooo!

im grade for my Dip only mah..

nyeh nyeh.

thats all for now readers.

c ya in my next post.

love,

jen

No comments: