September 6, 2009

Parteh-parteh..whooo!

herlow peeps. its been a while since my last post.
wireless suxs and everything suxs here.
ough ough.
last midnight was awesome.
i went to parteh2 with bunch of friends (borneo peeps).
the place: Hitz Borneo somewhere at ******** by bestie, Ritah(sponsored).
i had fun and got my brain away from those stressing stuff before
facing phase test that is on next week.
(thank God my 1st paper is on Friday evening).
=)
btw, today is Alma birthday.(6.09.09)
so we bullied her to drink glasses of Tiger that nite.
cheers for Tiger dear.

love carlsberg. (it was Tiger nway)

with bestie Ritah. thanks for the nite dear!

Borneo peeps. (bday gal is in pink)
i wonder why did alma close her eyes..?

someone getting high~


[alma,clara,marvin & elroy]

cheers~

elroy & me

clara & me
clara & marvin

clara & elroy

Gorgeous Girls~
.
.
when we reached, there werent a lot of people but it was getting crowded when
the nite getting older.ough.ough.
we enjoyed drinking & dancing all nite long..
we had fun!
and someone got drunk by d way.
hua hua hua.
I dont wana mention who.
thank you to beloved bestie Rita for sponsored the drinks.
and to the birthday girl, have a blessed days ahead.
God bless you and hugs3!
.
.
p/s: more photos will be upload in my fb.. =)
.
.
love,
jen

No comments: