March 3, 2010

CNY holiday.

hello people.I've not blogged for a while. as i mentioned in my last post, this stoopid wireless really driving me crazy. i cant update my facebook (the first web i enter everytime when my lappy connected to this stoopid wireless) and to do the research on my interesting assignments (Safety & Health)which i need to submit by 2 weeks from now.God Bless.

i've been so busy for the last few days after the CNY holidays i have 2 more paper to go and 2 presentations and not forget, my oral test for the mandarin II is on this saturday. duh. my brain exhausted and im sleepless & restless. i should going out sometimes and find the place where i can relax myself and feel the peace & happiness.

anyhow, let me share with u how was my CNY holidays. I had this Genting Highland trip with friends.i have been there several times with the whole family but on that day it was slightly different.just my friends and i and it was a meaningful moment for me coz i get to spend extra fun time with my friends and of course to release myself and at the same time, trying to be happy despite of having a hard time dealing with my emotional feelings. =)

while waiting for the bus to arrive

inside the bus

at the Gondola station

a very long queue to the Gondola

took this shot from the Gondola

Stephy and i -inside the Gondola-

shot 1

shot 2

finally we reached Genting Highland!and it was so damn cold.

on our way to Theme Park

i feel so amazed with the beautiful flowers,for the CNY's decoration.

i loike!

i love this part..=)

shot 4

London yo!

human-made waterfall

they called the fishes, Koi-fish if im not mistaken.
brings good luck for the Chinese believes.

*say cheese*

teddies.anyone?

while waiting for our turn to play the CYCLONE-the first Malaysia mini roller-coaster-
aat night, the temperature was getting low and it was so damn cold.

the exhausted+cold looked.

the SPACESHOT.
one word.
CRAZY!
*laugh*

here we go. the SPACESHOT!

the Ferris Wheel

the view taken from the ferris wheel

around 10pm, we had our dinner at the Kfc restaurant.
but as for me, i 'tapau' Mcd and ate here with the rest of em.

the indoor theme park

the crowded.
.
.
the CNY's decoration in front of the First World Hotel

shot 1

shot 2
.
next destination could be Sunway Lagoon or maybe Mines Resort?
whic one is better?
im more into Sunway Lagoon i guess.
i should try the rollercoaster coz it has 3 BIG rounds thing.* it must be so CRAZY & FUN. *



love,
jen

No comments: