March 5, 2010

the sun rise and shine on me~


BoOooo! haha. im bored. i just came back from having my lunch with friends and Friday is the only day we can have our lunch together seems like all classes on Friday ended at 12noon. teehee. this morning, i woke up around 8.15 (a bit earlier as usual) and my class is at 10am. there was no lab nor tutorial (coz we haven't finish the other chapter in the last lecture class) but we got lectured from Miss Puspa and I've learned something. thanks to her. 'don't ever take things for granted' like my mommy always tell me when i was a kid. i know im not that 'terer' when it comes to study things. so what if im not good in that? once u failed, doesnt mean u will fail forever. i know i will bounce back to try again. =)

anyhow. today is 5th march. 5 days to go and i keep on counting.
.
.
love,
jen


No comments: