March 21, 2010

the weekend.



It has been a great weekend so far and it's about to end in 25minutes. Sigh. i hate Monday so much. wake up at 8am and ready to attend classes. euw~ student life kan? Hey, I want to share how my weekend's like. Yesterday, i had this Automation & Robotics phase test for 1 hour and i came out from the seminar room with a wide smile on my face. i did my best~ Thanks to God.Amen. Right after exam, i went out with my girlfriends and decided to spend our day at Times Square. as usual. teehee.

with the girlfriends

cam-whoring~

we had our late-lunch at Kenny Rogers and i looking forward for cheesy macaroni


alma's meal

lolo's meal

mine.i loike~

the muffin submarine.superb-delicious~

stephy's meal~

the famous Kenny Rogers muffins.
really soft & sweet

and guess what?
we'd met the world No.1 squash Nicol David.
she's superb-WOW!
i love her.

training for the CIMB open-championship at Times Square.

then..its shopping time~

suit or not?

i loike the snow cap

i got myself a new sun-glass

the GOLDMAN in front of the BB Plaza~

with suhail

Pavilion


thank to my girlfriends for the awesome day.
i love u, girls~

anyway.
just now.it was ManU vs Liverpool.
the result: 2-1

LIVERPOOL will never walk ALONE..


thats all for now. Happy weekdays~
hugs!


love,
jen


No comments: