April 1, 2010

dilemma.

its April and today is Holy Thursday. tomorrow is passion Good Friday (public holiday except for west Malaysia),this Saturday is Easter Virgil then Easter Sunday. the time flies fast and yet, i still keep on counting for _____. i just cant wait. (^_^). i just recovered from flu+coughing+fever and i feel much better now. anyway..i am in dilemma. The thing is, I just feel like cutting my hair but I love my long hair. The problem arises when I don't want to cut my hair but I want it short. How? uh. plz plz.give me some suggestion.

anyhow.
here's a greeting to my loved one.


dear Cherilyn,
today (31st march) is your special day,
a times to have new hopes and dreams,
so its the perfect time to say,
u are always thought of in a very special way,
may your days be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter and love,
Happy 18th Birthday to u, dear Cherilyn.
lots of love and hugs.

p/s: love,I hope that for every candles on your cake u'll get a wonderful surprise. i know mommy and daddy bought something for you. if u read this one, dont forget about your this pretty (ala2 Jessica Alba),cute & humble sister here. *evil grins*

xoxo,
jen

No comments: