April 12, 2010

never tired of these.

hello readers,

things are quite simple at the moment. 2 more weeks to final exam and i feel so "OMG"! Final exam is 2 more weeks to go. owh boy, 'nerdy week' is coming!

anyway, i spent my last weekend at cyberjaya with my beloved brother and cousin. owh,i really need to get myself away from those stressing stuff and my so-damn-bored campus.
here are some photos..enjoy viewing.

the view of the apartment at cyberia.

late dinner with han joo, yuva and bro bernard

with beloved brother, bernard. hugs!

the electric guitar. my bro's collection.

the scariest makhluk on earth is Zombie! yucks!

the swimming pool.

lastly..

i think i want to be a famous rock-star someday. (*__*)
I know I'm not successful yet and i even failed to play a guitar.
*grins*


love,
jen

3 comments:

tim said...

eee mandik pool x ajak org!wear a bikini la~

j3n m@ri@n said...

hehe.timot. i didnt bring my bikini or any other clothes yg sewaktu dgnnya. hehehe.

j3n m@ri@n said...

so i just wore tat short and baby-t. euwww..dh la byk laki ensem bah. hurm..