April 21, 2010

how i wish im 16 and living it

thanks to God, im done with the Mouse Maze Robotic and Pro Communication II presentation yesterday. i feel so good after the pre-graduated ProComm. finally,there's no more meeting and discussion on that subject. thanks to our lecturer, Mr Roy for being supportive and concerned on us to produce such a perfect and proper report. thumbs up!

but i have 1 Osha's assignment which i need to handing by tomorrow and Mandarin written test this Friday. duh. and i havent study for d finals which is on next week but my papers are on d 3rd & 4th May means i have a week to study two subjects, Automation Robotics and Electrical Machines & Drives.

i have so many things to handle this week. What a stressful time for me. Oh yea, I found myself crying in the shower room last night without even realising it. Drama kan? i dont even know y..i think im homesick and trust me,when u feel so depressing, stress and pressure, by that time u'll starts to think bout ur loved ones. how u really need them to be by ur side.


God, if this is Your way to test me, believe me when I say I am not giving up. Just one question, do I really have to go through all this?

love,
jen

No comments: