July 27, 2009

Hit the Beach!


erlow readers. im free right now after desperately thinking for adding some points for my Professional Comm (english) essay.

have to submit by tomorrow. huhu.and im still half way now.



blink.! tik tok tik tok..

owh well, let see...lets talk about my last weekend. it was AWESOME.




my friend Josh decided to bring Rita and i to Port Dickson Beach, Negeri Sembilan.

i was like..wow! fyi,i love beach.winks~

furthermore,i never been there before..

i mean PD not negeri sembilan.

it took 1 hour plus to reach PD.

we reached there almost 4pm and we bought some souvenirs.

hehe.



here are some photos that we took.




SHOOT!

rita & i (along the way to PD)


me.rita.josh

the beautiful contrast

gorgeous


bubbling~


happy hours~


stranded.=)

the beautiful sunset as our background

sunset..shot 1


i love this scene...beautiful


shot 2..


i had so much fun.
but im so exhausted.

my skin getting darker.

auwww.

but its ok as what my friend said,u look tanned.

huhu.

less writing..sori guys.

will upload more photos in my FB.

...................

...

.

.

.

.

love,

jen




No comments: