July 19, 2009

Saturday..

BOOoo! haha. im bored. surfing the net then playing games,watching movies and Gossip Girls Season 2 over and over again. blah!i hates boredom. really killing my mood.im so close to throw my handphone out of the window. another handphone. im now activated my digi number since the last i activated it was 4 months ago. "DIGI always the smartest choice bah". but fyi,im still using my maxis number.
i went out today with friend. huhu. we decided to watch movie Harry Potter but damn the queue was so long. gahhh..REJECTED! then we just hanged around and looked forward for foods. im free and my mind free from anything. i know classes will start by next week. i love.get myself busy as usual =).
tomorrow?any plan?
erm. going to church maybe.
yes. im going to church tomorrow.
ask for His blessing for this new semester.
thats all from now readers. have to get my beauty sleep.nite2!

love,
jen.=)

No comments: