July 16, 2009

phew~

im damn exhausted.well. the day actually started out fine. im done with the registration things and im waiting for the add n drop subjects that is next week. owh..i have 4 days holiday means FREEDOM before my class start next week. i reached kl yesterday at 3.45pm .memang tepat 1 hour 45mins from kuching to kl. i was alone flew off to kl yesterday. felt a lil bit sad when i forced myself to say Goodbye to my family at the balai berlepas,KIA. i hate goodbyes. when i reached KLIA yesterday, eveyone wearing mask and i was like OMG! memang darurat la. H1N1? erm. God Bless!
im sitting next to the two big windows in my living room sipping the guava juice that i just poured for myself. this place feels so empty. but im loving my new room now. its quite big and the view?okehla..owh.im thinking..thinking n thinking.yes. there's thoughts. and ideas. and memories. haha.i was seriously overwhelmed with emotions with my last posts. it's like all these different kind of emotions jumbled up and thrown at me. it got to the point where i didn't even know whether i was happy or sad. scaryyy.

bah.thats all for now. im tired bah. wana get my beauty sleep.
nite2 people!

love,
jen

No comments: