September 29, 2008

d@m@i beach resOrt

erlo bloggy..its been a few days i didnt blog here. im just feeling so rajin wanna blog..since im like freaking bored to death ere..ahahahah.. boredom really does kill huh? huhuhu..lets see.. lets talk bout MY DAY =)… so here i am..im damn tiring n look very 'euuu'.i've got sunburnt for all over my body unless for the certain parts. aiseh. lol. i had a very wonderful and great weekend. i went to damai beach resort which is located at santubong,kuching with all my relatives from my mom's side for 2 days 1 nite. duh~ we had a lots of fun. i took a lots2 of photos. what can i say..i juz love to take photos. our hotel that we were stay was just nearby the beach. 1 room for 1 family. so for my family's room was facing the swimming pool and the beach. thank god! i juz love this view. we had our lunch together. i juz miss this situation. my popo looked very happy tat day.yala..all her daughters were all together and with her grandchildren..huhu.. i love u popo..miss her bah. hehe.


introduced..jen played hide n seek with the curtain

beloved popo

having our lunch together




then we went to swimming at evening and walking along the side of the beach. we played volleyball and my team won the games. huhu.kan charles kan? huhu..

the volleyball net


samantha and i


loafing together

sunshines..^_*

in the pool

pool2..

view at the pool


sunset view...

at night,we hanged around the beach and menikmati keindahan alam kunun2.chewah.. sambil ber"whore cam"...

shot 1..


stupid acts!


alice n i


cousins..

hurm.around 1am,we went back to our room. rest our body.. i juz cant sleep tat nite. donno y..my mind kept thinking n my brain kept working. i woke up from the bed n it was around 2 am.i heard a lil voice of snored from my sis and i stared outside the windows. i miss him. duh~ i rili avoid myslf from thinking of him but damn,i miss him. hurm.i quickly jump softly into my bed and covered myself with the comforter. i closed my eyes tightly. i forced myself to sleep. i donno know what time did i fell asleep.

in the morning,i kejutkan my sis and im juz so excited when my cuz,alice called me and asked me to join her to the beach. my sis n i quickly changed our clothes and went to the beach and had our sunbathing with alice. fuh.. the morning's view..love the air..fresh air.. wish my house is just nearby the beach. then we went to sea and swim..then to the swimming pool..then sea..bla..bla.. we went back around 4pm. duh. damn my body sunburnt. pa2 pun,we rili enjoy our weekend. love the situations.

morning version


view from my room

i have a lots of fun here..but damn so exhausted. huhu. less writing..sori guys. c more pics in my facebook..

xoxo,

jen

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like the pic u and the curtains... hahaha

j3n m@ri@n said...

ahahahhaa
y franz? d curtains played the main role here..

Anonymous said...

dunno..but nice bah...
colour contrast maybe?? =p

j3n m@ri@n said...

rili?
yala kan.thanks nway babe..
ada bakat sik jd model ooo?