September 14, 2008

My Great Weekend!

yesterday, i have a very great nite.the total great nite ever!i had so much fun! me with my gorgeous cousins, charles n esther attended the SPD 's Dinner stands for Smart People Development with the vision 'change for success' which was located at Kuching Park Hotel, Kuching. charles picked me up around 6.30pm then we went to picked up esther at bdc. the dinner start at 7pm but gosh,it was 5 mins to 7pm. we damn rushed but thx god wen we reached there,the dinner havent start yet.duh! polah org laju2 jak.ish.guess wat? .they served us very good n friendly. me myself dont even knoe what is this dinner for.i juz joined wen my darling mac asked me to do so. so i invited charles n esther. duh~ we ate,played games[i got a gift],performances,slow dance..bla..bla.. ooopss..btw,yesterday was my darling's birthday. so we celebrated his bday there. lucky him. hurm.dear,if u read this..i have a plan for ur bday for only u n me. it will be soon. muah! ahakz.

SPD's DINNER
esther n i

Charles n i

2 gals and a guy..

Performance by Melvin

Performance by her

back to the story..the dinner ended around 10pm n cmon la..the nite was still young n guess wat? we decided to njoy our nite n make it more meaningful. i ajak my bf to join me n esther n finally he agreed~. we went to amoebar. n we had only one jug. chit chat n had our drinks but we dont drunk!n also took photos. duh! here are some photos that i've taken..i love to take photos. ahakz. sadly,it was quite bored at amoebar.

AMOEBAR

Gals ..




n we decided to go to grappa. whoaaa..damn crowded. huhu. i love this.i mean the place. happening,crowded,people dance like hell on d floor n on top of the table. we took a lots of photos ere n yeh,we danced like hell too.i love dancing! yeh..i got that talent i told ya~ my bf having a lots of fun.i love u baby.

GRAPPA

Hit the club!!!

Dancing on the floor and on d top of the table


FUN!!


we went back home around 2am sumthing n reached home around 3am.duh! charles n esther..im havin so much fun with u guys.n darling..welcome to the age 23.well dats it..im soo exhausted..gots to go get some beauty sleep or i wont look pretty tomorrow =p .. hahaha.. nite bloggy..the great nite i had!

lots of love,
jen.

2 comments:

-Gina G- said...

Macam sadap tu beer oh Jen hehe.

Well, u look like u had so much fun! That's nice!

j3n m@ri@n said...

gina g~ sedap bah. rugi tak minum. ahaha.yeh..lots of fun~ but im damn sleepy till now.not enuf sleep since last saturday.