September 16, 2008

i love my bestfriends. xoxo~

i am emo. yes i am emo now. guys,im so emo now. duh~ i feel like i wana shout out n tel evrybody that im so emotional. very emotional today,tis nite n by tis time. when i reviewed all the pictures with my frens since i was 1st semester til 5h semester,i was like..duh..very emotional. dont ask me y.. i miz my beloved bestfrens , rita n fazia.






gals,how i wish both of u r sitting besides me n give me a big hug nw.damn it!i feel like i wana fly to kl n meet them~hurm..miz both of u gals..the moments we had together..all the hugs,laughters..duh~ really miz both of u~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

friends will never ends...ahak....mizz u to dearr....rindu mau peluk ko....hehehehy

j3n m@ri@n said...

yah..i miz u babe~ juz cant wait to meet all of u guys soon.very soon. hugs~