September 18, 2008

little by little

erlo bloggy. im sitting ere,looking around..wondering y,what n shud i facing all of the unwanted things in my life.hurm. i keep asking Lord Jesus and i know he will anser all these crap questions inside my mind someday.

i write this blog while listening to the marion raven tuning on her guitar n sing the song 'little by little'.. i keep listening to this song over n over again. dont ask me y..

A mean reply, so I scream..
another fight about nothing at all,
And then we cry and forgive
Promising that we will nerver fall again..

.. sigh.. there’s soo much that’s going on in my mind now. missing someone..missing them. Stressing my ass off :( Let’s change the sub. Its givin me a headache.

Life now is complicated and frustrating. I m stressing away as usual but the load this time is way way too much. For the past few weeks, ive been feeling down. At times, i wonder whether they’ll be anyone who would catch me when i fall or help me up. My friends have been trying to cheer me up and they did an awesome job. They made me realise that that’s how life is. A long, swirly rollercoaster but ive got my friends :) i know that i can count on them.

A fren of mine told me that its not wrong to love coz God says "love everyone around u..shall ur neighbours..enemies..". i told yea,i wont hate people eventho if i have a reason to do so.forgive is the bez thing to do but to forget is the hardest thing eventho u trying many times to do so. If your in the same sucky situation as me then u will understand this situation. Trust me.

thats all for now. No strings attached. No questions asked. Over and out. :)

p/s: rita,i need u to be by my side. feels like i wana hug u fren~. im so down.sighing~

No comments: