September 21, 2008

i was tagged by fRanz. thanks babe~

1. Six people I tag:
=havent tag anybody yet.. gina n rita maybe~ lol..u want 6? erm..let me think later.

2. Six things that I'm passionate about
=damai beach~
=take a lot of photos~
=sleeping~
=dreaming~
=mcd
=secret recipe~

3. Six things that I say too often
=aiseh..
=ntah..
=erm2
=euuu~
=gross~
=shit~

4. Six books I've recently read:
=my bible
=cleo~
=my journal~
=my pratical's logbook~
=.....
=........


5. Six songs I listen to again and again:
=forever by chris brown
=somebody's me by enrique inglesias
=little by little by marion raven
=the right king of wrong by leanne rimes
=one step at a time by jordin sparks
=semina duduk berimbai by andrewson ngalai [i njoy tis iban's song]



6. Six things that I've learnt from the past:
=trust ur own self before u trust someone else
=be more positive in the way of thinking
=dont trust ur frens 100% or else someday they will kill ur trust on him/her
=dont be too serious n trust a guy 100% in a relationship
=be confidence n never look down to ur own self
=be good,be bad,be what u wana be as long as u remember to God~


p/s : i tagged regina and ritah~..ahaha

No comments: