October 31, 2008

Bec@use Im a Gal..

and again im trying so many times to get through this celcom broadband. might be the connection's problem. sigh* . hats this kind of problem.but at last after i tried so many times,i can on9 peacefully.. im thinking and wondering for being me,for being a gal,a daughter and a sister.sigh* its too many to think of. kan people? winks3!

just one thing i wondered y...
I just can't understand the ways of some men and their mistakes (not all la..but some of them)
whenever you give them all your heart then they rip it all away.sigh~


dearest him.. you told me how much you loved me and how our love was meant to be. i do believed in you and I thought that you're the one would set me free.You should just tell me the truth that I wasn't the girl for you. and the way you threat me and whispered all those love words.Still, I didn't have a clue. that was why my heart depended on you.although I'll say I hate you now ,you are always in my memories that will slowly fade away.. Because I am a girl and i am a human.Been told by my friends that you are not for me. but still I gave my love to you. one thing for sure, i will never again be fool to give my all trust and love when nothing's true. I loved you so..but you leave me when the day i needed you.how could this be.I thought that you'd only love me.but i was wrong. you really killed my trust on you when u told me evrything. everything that makes my tears scroll down on my cheecks every night.then I will pray that you're alright..and God be with you whenever you needs Him.You hurt me so but i just let you go.you took advantage of my willingness. to do anything for our love.Now I'm the only one in pain. sigh.hurm. its been a long time and still the memories still fresh inside my mind. i wonder y...sigh.phew~

i never thought being born a girl is so hard but life must goes on. because God Loves me more than he loved me. and now I will build a wall so that i will never get torn again. ahakz!because one thing inside my mind now..I won't be played again, but I will fall in love again.
Lord Jesus be with me always.. Thanks to Him.

p/s: because im a girl..dont ever take advantage of my willingness. winks3!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

putih na ur face here..hardly see ur nose.. =)

j3n m@ri@n said...

winks!i edited this photo la gal..ya my nose sik nampak. the mole near my lips jak nampak.ish3

Anonymous said...

ya i know..hhahaha...tapi nang putih laa..hahahahaha...

j3n m@ri@n said...

eeee...no comment bout tat.ahakz.