October 14, 2008

life.

yeah im writing again. last time i wrote in here, i was miserable. but now everything is good. i told ya it would get better and it has :) im happy with my life .cos life cant be perfect. its just how it is. and as long as im happy then it is perfectly fine for me. sound so pathetic. huh.



the memories came when i found the above photo. i found this when i explored everything inside my laptop yesterday.hell..i thought i dont keep all those photos and let my mind keep thinking for many days when im trying to find out those photos. this photo was taken by my fren somewhere at petronas station at Gombak,selangor. we actually had a trip to temerloh pahang with all my boyfriends and girlfriends. they were all good. erm. i still remember when i escaped from my project class and guess what?just to joined this trip? duh..i used to be pretty bad gal when i was in campus. not everyone perfect bah kan? huhu.all the memories keep reminding me about the past. my life in campus..with my best friends..partying.. and all those teenager activities. life is owest like tat.its the fact. just live life to the fullest.

uuhh..there's only 2 more weeks to end this practical. im gonna miss all my colleagues. i do learnt a lot from all of u guys. such a very harmonies.i mean the people here. a lots of laughter,happiness and jokes. i never found this kind of office environment.lol. by the way, i haven't done with my logbook yet and im still bz preparing for my final report.huhu.k la guys.gonna stop here or else i will write crapping things inside.

jen is signing out~

No comments: