October 13, 2008

just another day..





last weekend, i went back to my villa's house with my whole family. spent our weekend at kpg coz we had the rosary's prayer at my house on last saturday. im one of the follower btw.hehe.what can i say here is,i have a nice weekend at my kpg.

im sitting down here in my room,trying to get through the streamyx. fuh. its been a while i didnt update my bloggy. mr bloggy must be missing me. ahah. pengok eh. i just watched this movie. duh. nice movie to watched btw..it will make insane.forgot the titlle ody. im a bit 'pelupa' sometimes.

guess what?i think aall the friggin fill makers shud stop filling up people's head with loads of crap..cos it doesn't really happen…and all these desperate people goin around thinking its gonna be like in the movies…but its soo not,…am i juz saying the same thing over and over again? yeah i do tat a lot..haha…but dont u just wish life was like the movies? dat u really do have a happy ending at the end…and dat heros like superman and spider man are gona come and save the day? ofcoz it would be great…cos in a movie ur always the center of attention..and i noe deep down every1 loves dat ;)

erm...ooppss..btw..i goin to kl by end of this month. i just cant wait bah. duh.actually,i cant wait to meet my beloved frens there. i miss them a lot.
fuh!k la guys. no string attached. no question to ask. roger n out. winks~

2 comments:

-Gina G- said...

Amen to that sista! the film makers i mean..

j3n m@ri@n said...

amen.