October 17, 2008

Near accident experience? Not fun at all. Trust me.

im still young and i dont want to be hurt and getting hurt especially my beloved people.the feeling of frustrated,pissed off and scared still fresh in my body. the tragedy still fresh in my mind.it was happened when i was in the car and drove on the way home with my 2 cousins and my little sis. played the mp3 in my hp.all feel happy and calm. Stopped at the junction and looked around. i went ahead and turned to the left. when im about to turned, my little sis shouted followed by my cousins 'eeee..ada motobike!be careful! I looked at the side mirror and got the shock of my life. From a distance, I saw a motobike almost wanted to crash the side of my car.damn laju the motobike. i feel very panic and hey,the motobike had no light! fcuk! i was very angry plus scared. im scared that maybe i was wrong.Tears were in my eyes and my heart felt like it was gonna explode or something. Right there and then, I was thinking that it’s gonna be over just like that.damn im so scared.seriously im scared. im sacred if there is anything happens to my little sis and my cousins and also to myself. i love them. I
wouldn’t get to say my apologies or even anything at all. but its not my fault.the two guys on the motobike looked at us inside the car and my cousins shouted 'hey,no light!'. and i told them,i didnt c u guys cz u didn't put on the bike's light. hey,its not my fault. coz there was no street light nearby the area.and i didnt c anything when im about to turn to the left just now. and do my cousins and lil sis too. cmon la. huh. the guys then realized that it was their fault. yes,ur fault la pengok!. damn im so angry by tat time cz still they looked at us in d face of not guilty at all. n lastly both of them apologized then i accepted.i dont mind if ure not.plus,i dont think the guy have his license coz both of the guys looked still very2 young. Thank God. no bad thing happen. very thankful to God. hurm.I never ever wanna experience such a thing ever again. but we dont know what will happen to us in d future..its d fact of life.The whole way home, we both sat quietly and didn’t say
a word but I bet we were probably thinking the same thing..*sigh*

p/s : berhati-hati di jalan raya

No comments: