October 26, 2008

OMG! orchids~


i cannot access my blog. i dont have any idea why must this problem encountered when everytime i feel so excited to blogging, then this problem make me feel no mood to type. *sigh*. i asked my cousin to fix this problem and finally he did. he did his best! yey! hugs to u cuzzie. winks3. thanks to him.


orchids? yeh..i love orchids.. my mommy's ochid by d way. she just loves to plant orchids. love u mom. u are a great mom. HUGS!


orchid one shot



i love orchid..muacchhh!


i told ya that i love orchids..


and again me and the yellowish+white orchid


so beautiful..

whooo..btw,liverpool beat chelsea 1-0.yeye! i feel so excited! liverpool won the match! yes! jumping3! lol..k.enuf..im going to kl tomorrow. cant wait for the time to run faster~ lol! hurm..k la guys..roger n out.

lots of love,
jen.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats to Liverpool! hehe nice post bout orchids..

j3n m@ri@n said...

hehe..yey!im so excited cliff..liverpool won!whoaaa~
yah..me heart orchids
beautiful..