May 24, 2009

Bing!

1.My Name : Jenny Marian

My Birthday : 10.03.87

Who tagged you : Miss Nov

4.Name 5 best friends: Rith, Faz, Inn, Josh, Synz

5.What do you wished for birthday: May all my beloved people have long healthy love and be with me forever in my life...


6.Happy things that happened recently : Cuz Molly's Wedding on last Saturday

7.Most stressed about recently : nothing.

8.What is your dream about future : to have a wonderful and successful life, my family and also my own family ( mimpi mau kawen kunun2).

9.Do you have someone you like : yes i do like someone..=)

10.Will visit your ex-teacher in a classmate gathering : yes. y not?

11.Most happy to hang out with : Family, Cousins & Friends

12.If two of your friends were having conflicts : i'll make sure they become friends just like before.

13.Where is preferably the place to go with your lover : Rome maybe.

14.What to do in Christmas : celebrating with beloved people & visiting

15.Who do you want to celebrate Christmas with : everyone who are celebrating it..esp my family..

16.Bad habit on waking up early in the morning : will tend to sleep back again? =)

17.How many siblings do you have : 4 including me..

18.Favourite song(Female) : recently I wana be with you by Mandy Moore

19.Favourite song(Male) : recently Never Gone by Backstreet Boys

20.Favourite Colour : White & Blue

21.Flush before using the toilets? : if the condition is not ok, then i'll flush..

22.Love me not? : who?when?where?how?why?do tell me yea..

23.Affectionate to guys or girls : depends on who the girl or guy is..

24.What do you wants to shout out loudly : GAWAI is COMING!!!!!

25.Do you dare to go toilets alone in the middle of the night? : depends. I’ll go oso if emergency.. just close my eyes, and pretend to be ok.. =p..i hates DARK.

26.Will you take off your undies in while in the WC : depends.wakakaa

27.Who's the bastard : who? tell me who?

28.What's the current affection : duh~pelik.

29.Sleeps uglily : who cares? ever heard beauty sleep?

30.Whats the time now : 1158

31.Do you hate the person who tagged you : no way!

32.Height : 162cm

33.Weather today : hot.

34.are u pregnant?: im not.

*1st thing after awaking from sleep : smilling and blinking my eyes..

*Your idol : i dont have any idol.

*Favourite season : all seasons.

*Worked part-time before? : yes. salary paid worthy.

*Times worked : once..

*Country that wanted to go most :Rome

*Personality hated : Bitch!

*Are you a crybaby? : yea..kinda..

*You laugh alot? : yes. try me.

*Do you like to go out alone? : sometimes.

*What time you wake up if it was a holiday? : depends. the latest is in noon.

*Today's weather(Sunny Rainy Cloudy): sunny.

*Choose between Friends and Lover : Both

*Choose between Chances and Fates : chances

*Are you narcissist? : no.im not self-obssesed

*Is this questionnaire long? : yes.

*How to make yourself feel better every time? : go to beach..

*Favourite food : mom's homemade dishes

*Do you like ice? : yes if the ice in my teh c peng or teh tarik peng..

*Are you full of happiness? : kinda..wakaka

*Which are the friends that you cared the most? : all my frens

*Whats the most important item in your bed room? : my bantals, my snoopy and and...erm..all of those stuff inside my bedroom.

*Most consistent dream at sleep : i kinda forget my dreams

*Will you forgive a guy that is mentally disobedient? : maybe.=)

*Whats the meaning of life? : me being a human, fulfilling God’s words..gain new experiences..and know whats the bad n good.

*Do you know?(See if you can answer this!): i know! =))

*When do you hate me? : i dont hate u but i'll kick ur ass if u dare to mess with me..

*Like the day you were born or been into the society?: yes.

*Like Taoism or Confucianism? : Christianity?

*Favourite cake? : from the Secret recipe

*Do you like sardins? : My mom’s cook best sardins..

*Who knows you the best? : God

*IQ higher or EQ? : ntah.

*Computer or Mobile Phone : BOTH! U cant make me choose this..

*Friendster or Facebook? : Facebook ba.. more “cool” =p

*Whats your wish right now? : Love.Family.Happiness.

*Tired? : after answering such long tag?

*Favourite drinks : Teh C peng~

*What do you think of the humanity and personality of the person who tagged you? : She's Cool.


i tagged:
1.eLroy
2.Cliff
3.Vanessa
4.Lamia
5.Ruth

No comments: