May 26, 2009

Cousin Molly's Wedding

owh yah..let me tell u how was my last weekend! Last Saturday (23.05.09) nite was awesome and fun! it was my cuz Molly's wedding. OMG! i've met all my cousins from my mom's side, the aunties,uncles and all my grown up nieces and nephews. its been a long since last year the last time i saw them. it was so great and i just miss those moments on that nite. we all enjoy, mejeng2 and not forgotten..camwhore session! im so lovin it!

here are some photos...


on our way to Kpg Mundai where the wedding is held


the charming bridegroom and the beautiful bride..


having dinner

Cheers everyone!!


slow dance..


dinner (1st shot)

dinner (2nd shot)

cousins (1st shot)

cousins (2nd shot)

daddy & mummy



lil sis n i..sempat posing

stephy..me..esther,jojo n mark (cousins)

with the kereta kahwin as our background..

love the red roses on the car

what i can say here is..i enjoy the nite..so so awesome. Congatulations to Molly Monalisa and Nico Dermez!!! by the way, will attend another wedding that is my cousin Christine's wedding on the 30.05.09. that will be held at Serian , forgot the kpg name...teehee..bah..6 more days to Gawai.. i keep on counting..weee! thats all for now peeps..have a nice day~..winks



much love,

jen

No comments: