May 17, 2009

in the ayer with lil uding~

15/05/09: it was my beloved cousin Charles birthday.Happy Belated Birthday to u cuz. welcome to the age 21. Sorry for writing this opportunity 1 day late.huhu. busy with some stuff and hang out around kuching with my gals. owh yah.we should go karaoke ah? or maybe lepak2 someday oh?


owh ya, i went to Charles's house yesterday and had dinner with his family. Met my auties there and my cousins. So fun n nice to meet them especially the little cousin Samuel Uding. He is damn so adorable. at first, he was malu2 playing with me but i love children! and soon after we were playing jadi2, he started getting closer with me. so cheeky one.

c the blue ribbon on his hair?

he is adorable

his posed


winks...

he is so adorable. i wanna visit him again and play jadi2 with him.ahakz.

love,

jen

No comments: