May 22, 2009

today.

today.today is 21st May. today is my Mummy's Birthday. yey!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BELOVED MUMMY!!!!

baru jak after celebrate my mom's bday. so so kenyang after i ate 2 slices of ice cream fruit cake. damn delicious. *uga*uga*. i ate a lot. i think i have this high appetite since i came back home. no reasons for that. O.o erm. owh yah. this saturday will attend my cousin Molly Monalisa's wedding at Kpg Mundai, Serian if im not mistaken. i just confuse with some nama kpg2 around Padawan area. nama saja dr kpg somewhere that area but still im confuse and not even familiar with some of the kpg2 around that area. oops..sori daddy. i need to ask u some more someday. huhu.


by the way,im goin back to my kpg tomorrow at Siburan. i miss the fresh air, the relatives from my dad's side, the swing i used to sat on every evening..duh. i just miss my home at kpg.
bah k la.. berpotpet la pula here. i need to get my beauty sleep. nites everyone.


p/s: dear mom, May God Bless you and have a healthy long life.. i love u mommy. lots of love n hug.



much love,
jen

No comments: