May 6, 2009

time after time..

hye peeps. my final exam is over! im counting the days goin back to my homie. sorry for acting so mad in my last post. huhu. im stressed with those stupid things. but i took d fact that life is not fair. yeh. i guess time is just something that is too much to ask for. some things just dont go your way. but you cant change some people or else they'll think you dont appreciate their effort or who they really are. well, maybe im just crapping here. huhu..bah. let me share to you guys how was my days goin on with my bestie rita. so happy that she's here and stay together with me..

winks..+_+..


introduce...jen n rita



wana have some fried wing?

lets eat!




BFF~

We love KFC~

at Zoo..


p/s: thanks babe for the days we spent together. love ya n hugs3~ till we meet someday later. God bless~






i know u love me..love & hugs,
jen.

No comments: