August 16, 2009

So give me Novacaine.

Currently:
listening to:our song by Taylor Swift. (i love her songs!)
thinking of: nothing
mood: cool
..
.
.
OMG!
what a boring day
.
.
but i rather spend my weekend in my peace & humble room.
i've done with laundry and cleaning in d morning.
see?im too rajin when my roomate puji2 me eh.
im too allergic with dust and those stuffy things on my table and in my closet.
if i have those kitchen stuffs in my room right now,
i will do cooking.
i will cook something new.
erm..chinese foods or western foods maybe?
ooo..how i wish..
okay..enough jen.
.
.
i drink yoghurt strawberry milk while watching movie now.
owh..i'd watched 2 movies today.
the Friday 13th and Quarantine.
oh...horror movies.
jerit sorg2 tak tentu pasal.
kalau jerit,roomate kat sblh yg layan crite lain pun jerit gak.
mane x, terkejut punye pasal.
sori roomie.
huhu.
.
.
tomorrow,im going to church.
have a nice beautiful Sunday readers.
.
.
love,
jen

No comments: